SDRL - Minutes from the Annual General Meeting 2013
Hamilton, Bermuda, September 20, 2013 - Seadrill Limited (the "Company") advises that the 2013 Annual General Meeting of the Company was held on September 20, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. at the Elbow Beach Hotel, 60 South Shore Road, Paget PG04, Bermuda. The following resolutions were passed:
1) To re-elect John Fredriksen as a Director of the Company.
2) To re-elect Tor Olav Trøim as a Director of the Company.
3) To re-elect Kate Blankenship as a Director of the Company.
4) To re-elect Kathrine Fredriksen as a Director of the Company.
5) To re-elect Carl Erik Steen as a Director of the Company.
6) To re-elect Bert Bekker as a Director of the Company.
7) To re-elect Paul Leand, Jr., as a Director of the Company.
8) To amend the Company's Bye-laws Nos. 57 (a), 89, 93 (b), 103, 104, 105, 106 (a), 110 and 111.
9) To appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as auditors and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
10) That the remuneration payable to the Company's Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed US$1,500,000 be approved for the year ended December 31, 2013.
In addition, the audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2012 were presented to the Meeting.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.