SDRL - Minutes from the Annual General Meeting 2016
Hamilton, Bermuda, September 26th, 2016 - Seadrill Limited (the "Company") advises that the 2016 Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Company was held on September 23, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. at the Rosewood Tucker's Point Hotel, 60 Tucker's Point Drive, Hamilton Parish HS02, Bermuda. The audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2015 were presented to the Meeting.
In addition, the following resolutions were passed:
1) To re-elect John Fredriksen as a Director of the Company.
2) To re-elect Kate Blankenship as a Director of the Company.
3) To re-elect Paul M. Leand, Jr., as a Director of the Company.
4) To re-elect Ørjan Svanevik as a Director of the Company.
5) To re-elect Hans Petter Aas as a Director of the Company.
6) To re-elect Per Wullf as a Director of the Company.
7) To re-elect Georgina E. Sousa as a Director of the Company.
8) To amend and re-state Bye-law 61 relating to the quorum necessary for the transaction of company business at a General Meeting.
9) To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as auditors and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
10) That the remuneration payable to the Company's Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed US$1,000,000 be approved for the year ended December 31, 2016.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.