SDRL - Minutes from the Annual General Meeting 2015
Hamilton, Bermuda, September 21st, 2015 - Seadrill Limited (the "Company") advises that the 2015 Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Company was held on September 18, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. at the Elbow Beach Hotel, 60 South Shore Road, Paget PG04, Bermuda. The audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2014 were presented to the Meeting.
In addition, the following resolutions were passed:
1) That the maximum number of Directors be not more than ten.
2) That vacancies in the number of Directors be designated casual vacancies and that the Board of Directors be authorised to fill such casual vacancies as and when it deems fit.
3) To re-elect John Fredriksen as a Director of the Company.
4) To re-elect Kate Blankenship as a Director of the Company.
5) To re-elect Kathrine Fredriksen as a Director of the Company.
6) To re-elect Bert M. Bekker as a Director of the Company.
7) To re-elect Paul M. Leand, Jr., as a Director of the Company.
8) To re-elect Ørjan Svanevik as a Director of the Company.
9) To re-elect Charles Woodburn as a Director of the Company.
10) To re-elect Hans Petter Aas as a Director of the Company.
11) To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as auditors and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
12) That the remuneration payable to the Company's Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed US$1,500,000 be approved for the year ended December 31, 2015.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.