FUTURE-FOCUSSED RIG ASSET MANAGEMENT
Our rig asset management platform, Maximo, developed by IBM, provides us with a single platform to manage the lifecycle and maintenance for all our asset types from drilling equipment to facilities, to transportation assets.
Maximo is robust, dynamic and intuitive and will give us complete visibility and control of our assets across our entire operations. It will also help us to identify ways to optimise and improve the efficiency of our assets. The platform has been developed with the support and expertise of a range of industry experts and will be transformational for Seadrill.
- This ‘out of the box’ application is being configured to meet the needs of our business, with our processes driving the solution.
- To ensure a smooth rollout and transition to Maximo, a comprehensive face to face and online training and development plan is underway for onshore and offshore teams.
- As a future focused application, Maximo can adapt to the ever-changing business and industry needs, and stay ahead of ongoing advances in technology.
A MARKET-LEADING ASSET MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
Robust, dynamic and intuitive
Maximo provides a solid foundation and springboard for the future.
- We have a solid and modern approach to asset management – moving from calendar based to machine driven maintenance planning and management. It will enable all users to do their jobs more intuitively and effectively, helping to improve uptime as well as rig integrity and quality. Proven asset management system
- Delivers global standards and efficiencies for Seadrill
- Full integration with our other systems
- Enables cutting edge platform for big data analytics
- Mobile applications
- Standard approach to maintenance
INDUSTRY LEADING TRAINING
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE AND PERFORMANCE
DELIVERING QUALITY WELLS
Industry leading training
Preparing our teams to tackle critical jobs, situations and conditions that occur on the rig.
We are developing a single and unified platform to manage the lifecycle and maintenance for all our asset types - from drilling equipment to facilities to transportation assets.
Business intelligence and performance
Our 'one stop shop' business intelligence system, powered by advanced analytics.
Delivering quality wells
Our modular Managed Pressure Drilling design minimises installation times and improves our fleet flexibility.
Using real-time knowledge and information, we are improving drilling efficiency, reliability and safety.