From shallow to ultra-deep water, in both harsh and benign environments, we are setting the standard in offshore drilling. We safely unlock oil and gas resources for our customers, helping them to deliver energy around the world.
- Scale – we have the global scale, footprint and flexibility to meet the needs to all customers in both harsh and benign environments.
- High quality, modern fleet – we operate the youngest fleet of all the major drillers, spanning all asset classes.
- People – we have experienced, capable people coupled with world-class training to attract, develop and promote from within.
- Proven track record – we are committed to maintaining an exceptional safety performance, rig delivery, upgrade and reactivation record.
- Data-driven decisions – we are harnessing knowledge from our fleet and making data-driven decisions to improve performance, reinforce safety and drive efficiencies for our customers.
- Equipment and technology – we recognize the impact of fast-moving advances in digital technology and have positioned this at the centre of our strategy.
OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, CHIEF OPERATING AND TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
Executive Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer
Executive Vice President, Human Resources
Senior Vice President and General Counsel
Seadrill is organized by asset class – Harsh Environment, Jack-Ups and Floaters to provide a specialist, coordinated and cohesive service across all regions that we operate.
Our global operations are managed by asset class out of Houston and Dubai. We have local operational support in those areas where we operate globally.
- Floaters (FL), including drillships and semi-submersibles, is managed out of Houston.
- Harsh Environment (HE), including HE floaters and Jack-Ups, is managed out of Houston.
- Jack-Ups (JU), including benign-environment jack-ups, is managed out of Dubai.
Our core values
Our five values influence and define our way of working, lay the foundations for responsible operations and support our vision to set the standard in drilling.